Updated 7th August 2019
“Site” or Clean Living Health shall include any information or services made available by Clean Living Health, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products and applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any part of the Site, with or without notice.
The Site is not intended for users under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use the Site and do not provide us with any personal information.
We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United Kingdom. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The content of this Site is for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 999 immediately. Clean Living Health does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, doctor, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Clean Living Health, Clean Living Health employees, other contributors appearing on the Site at the invitation of Clean Living Health, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Clean Living Health Intellectual Property
Clean Living Health Trademarks and Logos
The terms Clean Living Health, and other Clean Living Health trademarks and services marks, and associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Clean Living Health. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of Clean Living Health. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information on Site
We have no obligation to, and you should not expect us to, review content on our Site. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and Clean Living Health shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice (e.g., doctor-patient).
Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Clean Living Health, a Clean Living Health employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Clean Living Health or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Your Indemnification of Us
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, CLEAN LIVING HEALTH NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST CLEAN LIVING HEALTH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Waiver and Severability
How to Contact Us
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be filled via our contact form.
Thank you for visiting Clean Living Health.